It is 3019 and the earth is dying.
You need to use all that has left to build a spaceship and flee to another planet.
But first, with all that is remaining, you have to create a balanced ecosystem to get the materials for the ship.
Challenge Mother Nature, relearn how to cook and craft weird stuff!
A clicker with pressing as it's main mechanic and a crafting hierarchy.
* This game was mainly made for prototyping with Unity Scriptable Objects, and it is lacking in many ways.
It was build with the idea that it should be released after 2 days of programming, and here are things that I should improve if I take another few days working on it (if there actually are people interested in playing a more complete version of this game):
- Decent and fitting graphics;
- Better UI with more indications of what's happening (like how much materials you gain/lose per second after buying some materials);
- Make so you don't have to spam click UI buttons in the press (the shop);
- Make it possible to build the spaceship and end the game (... yeah, even that's not done).
Edit: I will do one of those features every 10 reviews or every 1$ I get from donations.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.